‘HELP’ Wins 2 Cannes Lion Awards Virtual Reality Category Original Score by TCMPosted on June 27, 2016
Swepping the Virtual Reality and Technological Achievement in Digital Craft award subcategories, is the first-ever Gold Lion recipient within each. It’s a new award category for 2016, the Digital Craft Lions recognize and celebrate the skill and artistry required in omni-channel digital creativity. The Crystal Method wrote the original score for the digital short. We’d like to congratulate Justin Lin, Google ATAP The Mill and Bullitt.
To date, HELP has been honored with:
- Communication Arts Interactive: Tablets & Handheld Devices
- Webby Award for Advertising & Media: Best Use of Animation or Motion Graphics, Winner People’s Voice / Webby Award Winner
- ADC Awards: Bronze Cube, Branded Content & Entertainment – Branded Content Interactive Film
- Cannes Digital Craft Lions: Gold, Technological Achievement in Digital Craft
- Cannes Digital Craft Lions: Gold, Virtual Reality